Monday, June 10, 2013

#1. Slammin' @Slammer Burger


This photo was taken last year @Slammer Burger in Sm Fairview. 

Marami pa namang choices sa Slammer Burger pero hindi ko alam bakit ko nagustuhan tong meal nila. Like, buffalo wings, burgers, fries and also the pasta. I dont have picture of it cause at that time, naubusan sila. Anyway, perfect ang buffalo wings nila, actually, everytime na kakain kami sa Slammer yun ang lagi kong nirerequest kasi nga masarap siya. Its like something unique in my taste plus the color of it. I always want the leg part and wings on a chicken so I really like it. 

Next, I love also the fries. Its big and nakakabusog talaga. Nakalagay yun sa isang cute na cone-shaped paper. Love it! A+ for that! I really love its taste. Feeling ko ang tagal ko siyang maubos kasi it is so sulit to eat. Parang every bite ayaw mong lunukin. Perfect!

Another is the pasta, of all the childhood years of mine, sawang sawa na ako sa spag so I decided to eat naman carbonarra. The best and carbonarra sa kanila. I think its almost a hundred plus but it so sulit. I mean, masarap siya plus malaki pa yung lalagyan and punung-puno ang lalagyan. Naalala ko hindi ko pa nga yun naubos so pinaubos ko nalang. Love its white sauce and the pasta of course.

Ooops! Before I forgot, their condiments. They have super nakakaadik na sauce for buffalo wings! As in, ugh! Ang sarap niyang iulam. My favorite is sour and cream. I love that taste talaga. Pati nga sa burger kahit hindi para dun yun at sa fries, lagi kong sinasawsawan. 

Last of course mawawala ba ang BURGER? :) Its nice to have by 2's in Slammers! It so sulit kasi lasang lasa mo talaga yung ginamit nilang patties! I really dont know what's that pero I assure to you that its nice! The bread is soft. Parang bagong bili lang sya and also the patty.

The service is please and welcome, so I will rate it 8/10 all in all! ;) 

~katrin


No comments:

Post a Comment